Get custom made logo options within 24 hours of your order
Yes, when you share your ideas and inputs you will be able to see the first draft of your logo by end of the next business day or even earlier. Our goal is to never compromise on your logo which gives identity to your organization.
What should your logo reflect?
- Type of your business
- Type of customer(Target Audience)
- Geographies you serve
- Image you want to portray
- Your uniqueness
- Character or personality
- Your experience
- Taglines (if any)
What do we consider while creating your logo?
- Typeface (Font)
- The direction flow
What file formats are provided for your logo?
- .AI, .EPS, .CDR files - These vector files can be used to resize your logo to any size you need.
- .JPG, .PNG, .PDF files - These flattened files can be viewed in any standard image viewer tool and used in your website and other promotional materials
Who holds the ownership of your logo?
- You get 100% of the finalized version of your logo design and will hold the copyright.
- Integra holds the ownerships of the sketches and discarded options of your logo.
- Integra reserves the right to use your logo to use in Integra's own marketing materials including but not limited to client’s list, case studies and other promotional needs.
- If you do not want Integra to use your logo in any of the ways mentioned above, please discuss this while placing the logo design order.
Ready to talk logo design? Speak to Us